AirForce Texan Big Bore Air Rifle
With the ability to launch .45 caliber projectiles at over 1000 feet per second and generating energy levels of over 500 foot pounds, the Texan takes its place as the world’s most powerful production air rifle. Easy to load and simple to use, this Big Bore air rifle will let you focus on hunting with the knowledge you have enough power to get the job done.
- Max Fill Pressure: 3000 psi
- Action: Single Shot
- Weight: 7.65 lbs (without scope & mount)
- Length: 48 Inches
- Barrel: 34 inches
- Caliber: 0.45
- Trigger: 2 Stage, adjustable for position
- Safety: Automatic on cocking
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc
- Sights: Open or optical may be installed
- Velocity: 1000 feet per second*
- Energy: 500 foot pounds* *Depending on pellet weight
- Precharged pneumatic
- 11mm dovetail
- 2.06-lb. trigger-pull
- Textured grip
- Pressure-relief device
- Adjustable power
- Extended optics rail
- No baffles/is not silenced
- 13.875″ to 15″ length of pull
- Buttplate can be rotated right and left for some cast-on and cast-off adjustability
- Available in Original Black
- Made in USA
AirForce Airguns recommends using only lead projectiles.
Does not include the scope, rings and bipod shown in some of the images.
We offer shooting kits to meet your specific shooting application Technical Specs.
The AirForce Texan is the world’s most powerful production air rifle: .45-caliber bullets going up to 1,000 fps and getting 500+ ft-lbs. Easily load a projectile, cock the gun, take aim, squeeze the trigger and deliver jaw-dropping power. Because the gun doesn’t come with open sights, you’ll need to mount a scope.
An entire world of hunting opportunities has just opened up to you!