- Hill Mk4 hand pump
- 3-stage pump
- Up to 228 bar/3,300 psi
- Gen 4 requires less effort than Gen 3
- Field-stripped in 5 minutes for each maintenance
- Dry-Pac system removes 90% of harmful moisture
- Dry Pack quick-disconnect for easy storage
- Includes Dry-Pac and a 17.50″ hose ending with 1/8″ BSPP female threads
- Manufactured and hand-assembled in England
- Each unit 100% tested by Hill before packing and shipping
Want the best pump made today? Then there’s only one choice: Hill.
According to airgun writer Tom Gaylord, Hill hand pumps are the cream of the crop. They don’t break down, they’re easy to maintain, they’re easy to field-strip and reassemble, and they’re reliable. How reliable, you ask? Tom says his Hill pump is still the only one that continues to work — and he’s tested a lot of hand pumps.
The Mk4 version of the pump is super-efficient, because it extracts the maximum amount of air from each stroke. That means you don’t have to pump as much. If you just want a pump that works and gives you more value than what you paid, Hill is the only option.