FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper, Synthetic
FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper Features:
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- 7-position macro hammer spring tension adjuster with micro-adjustments available
- 700mm Superior Smooth Twist X barrel
- 300cc aluminum air cylinder
- Shots per fill: 90 (.22), 55 (.25), 35 (.30)
- Maximum muzzle energy: 50 ft./lbs. (.22), 70 ft./lbs. (.25), 85 ft./lbs. (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 18rd (.22), 16rd (.25), 13rd (.30)
- Manual safety
- Picatinny scope rail
- Moderator-ready 1/2″ UNF threaded muzzle
- 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) fill pressure
- Dual manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Synthetic stock
- Overall length: 37.75″
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Externally-adjustable AMP regulator
- Fill probe with 1/8″ BSPP male threads
The FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper takes an already great bullpup air rifle and makes it even better. It’s packed with upgrades, the biggest of which is the superior control you now have over hammer spring tension thanks to the rear adjuster dial. It has 7 presets, but you can also fine tune it even further with the Allen wrench hole in the 8th dial position.
FX also boosted the main block with increased plenum volume and valving, giving you better airflow and additional more powerful and consistent shots. The magazine received a major improvement as well, as this airgun now uses the same FX Side-Shot magazine as the Crown and Dreamline, giving you more than twice the rounds as the Wildcat MKII. This air rifle comes standard with FX’s new Superior STX liner, an improved version of the older STX liner that allows you to swap liners and calibers, and a 1/2″ UNF threaded muzzle lets you add a moderator.
The Wildcat has even more additions, including a regulator pressure gauge in the stock that supplements the one at the end of the air tube. Plus, the MKII’s 11mm dovetail optics rail is replaced by a new standard Picatinny rail.
The biggest difference between this Sniper version and the Compact model is the size, both of the air cylinder and the barrel. You get more shots since the air tube is 70cc larger and more velocity because the barrel is 200mm longer, and the whole air rifle is only 11″ longer and .75 lbs. heavier than the Compact version. Both models keep features that shooters already love, like the legendary adjustable two stage trigger, externally adjustable AMP regulator, and smooth cocking sidelever.
Add up all the enhancements FX has made to an airgun that already set the standard for bullpup innovation and performance, and it’s clear the FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper is the air rifle you need today.
Scope, bi-pod, and moderator not included
||28 × 5 × 5 in
.30, .22, .25